The man suspected of killing three women and wounding four others in a shooting rampage at a Milwaukee-area spa where his estranged wife worked had recently posted pleas for help “to get out of Wisconsin” on his Facebook page.
Radcliffe Haughton, 45, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound at the Azana Salon & Spa in suburban Brookfield, hours after the Sunday morning shooting.
Haughton had been placed under a restraining order and directed to surrender his firearms to authorities this month in connection with a domestic abuse case involving his wife, who worked at the spa. Police have not said whether she was among the victims.
On October 8, the same date he was ordered to stay away from his wife after police said he slashed the tires on her car, Haughton posted to his Facebook page: “Need to get out of Wisconsin, HELP …”
12 Notes/ Hide
- do-nothing reblogged this from reuters
- wizardblue reblogged this from reuters
- omnomnom74 likes this
- sensiblestupidity reblogged this from reuters
- ucsdhealthsciences likes this
- ryanwhittakerx reblogged this from reuters
- augustuszeus likes this
- xoxmari likes this
- pop-rocks-blowjob reblogged this from reuters
- ifilikeityoulikeit likes this
- sonofwarandwisdom likes this
- reuters posted this