I have never quite figured out why people do it and I find it endlessly fascinating, especially in the case of Jonah Lehrer, where the quotes were, so, kind of, insignificant. It was so unnecessary.
Journalist Michael Moynihan, in a chat with Reuters on how he exposed misquotations by the New Yorker’s Jonah Lehrer.
8 Notes/ Hide
- toastyy likes this
- blerdgirlchronicles likes this
- brillref reblogged this from reuters
- ginamak reblogged this from reuters
- stuckinthefuturepresentandpast likes this
- toropiski reblogged this from reuters
- abdulxvi likes this
- mayeeware reblogged this from reuters
- jhermann likes this
- elizs likes this
- citizenkerry likes this
- reuters posted this