Playing chicken with the First Amendment: Chick-fil-A set off a firestorm when it took aim at gay marriage; boycotts were immediately called and the Muppets were caught in the middle. But did the chicken officially cross the free speech line when mayors talked about boycotting the fast food chain?
9 Notes/ Hide
- suspiria-de-profundis likes this
- charlieguese likes this
- nhaler likes this
- veganmyway reblogged this from reuters and added:
- characterundefined likes this
- rockit-man likes this
- for-riverandcrowley reblogged this from reuters
- helmhammerhand said: How is his argument changed if we bring into account the $5 million donated to anti-gay organizations? Would that be a sound basis to keep out the stores?
- reuters posted this