Some might say Queen Elizabeth’s granddaughter Zara Phillips was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. Now she can also boast a silver medal.
Phillips, daughter of two Olympians, has spent three days on what she called “an emotional rollercoaster” at the Games.
She has not had a moment spare, even to celebrate her first wedding anniversary on Monday with husband and former England rugby captain Mike Tindall.
The hopes of a nation were on her shoulders in this - her first - Olympics.
No pressure then.
27 Notes/ Hide
- jossor likes this
- meloviejordan likes this
- zipporah likes this
- intotheblueyonder likes this
- fuzzyphiltrum reblogged this from muggleotter
- onthejog reblogged this from royallovestory
- muggleotter reblogged this from royallovestory
- juanrepublic likes this
- cmack5 reblogged this from royallovestory
- royallovestory reblogged this from reuters
- konomon reblogged this from jacony
- catsncigarettes likes this
- trmvphoto likes this
- jacony reblogged this from reuters
- carawill reblogged this from reuters
- shipwreckedinsc reblogged this from reuters
- shipwreckedinsc likes this
- iamperceived likes this
- everlastingkarma likes this
- catedrals likes this
- lapetitefigue likes this
- revolutiontrainee likes this
- avatareverlark likes this
- starchildnoodles reblogged this from reuters
- nturlbruntt likes this
- howstuffworks likes this
- skepticalchymist likes this
- carmypen likes this
- dogunderwater likes this
- discoverynews likes this
- somethington likes this
- reuters posted this