FLASH: Security team aboard US Naval vessel fires on boat
A security team aboard a US Navy vessel has fired on a small boat near the United Arab Emirates after it disregarded warnings, a U.S. Defense official said Monday.
The motor boat had been rapidly approaching the USNS Rappahannock and failed to respond to warnings, the official said. Watch Reuters.com for more.
The official said the boat departed after being fired upon, adding that it’s unclear if there are any injuries or deaths.
20 Notes/ Hide
- waterman12053 likes this
- snowyflorida reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- blueaxe likes this
- theredearth reblogged this from reuters
- sushiinthecan likes this
- sharaiahwhat7 reblogged this from shortformblog
- dendroica likes this
- ablogforblogging reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- oneofmyturns reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- readinglist32 reblogged this from shortformblog
- readinglist32 likes this
- okorogariist likes this
- thenoobyorker likes this
- shortformblog reblogged this from reuters
- lalaladylove reblogged this from reuters
- matsurisunrise likes this
- noahmanskar reblogged this from reuters
- reuters posted this