Former child star Amanda Bynes pleaded not guilty on Wednesday to drunk driving, after sending a Twitter message to U.S. President Barack Obama asking him to fire the police officer who arrested her.
Bynes, 26, who starred in her own comedy sketch TV series “The Amanda Show” at age 13, was charged with driving under the influence in West Hollywood in the early hours of April 6. Police said the actress struck a sheriff’s patrol car, refused to take a sobriety test, and was arrested on suspicion of driving while drunk.
The actress took to Twitter on Tuesday to ask Obama for his support. “Hey @BarackObama… I don’t drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me. I also don’t hit and run. The end,” Bynes tweeted.
19 Notes/ Hide
- knightriderradio said:
- polarispot likes this
- toad-hollow likes this
- lolcalnews reblogged this from reuters
- lolcalnews likes this
- lacydew likes this
- likearollingscone likes this
- following7 reblogged this from reuters
- oneplushlush reblogged this from pithypeach
- pithypeach reblogged this from reuters and added:
- some-krazy-ass-stoner-in-a-van likes this
- mindblogger reblogged this from reuters
- pithyaphorisms likes this
- asmallteapot likes this
- reuters posted this