The debut of The Freeland File.
Mikhail Prokhorov says he would be a better president than Putin because Russia needs a new policy that promotes competition. Is he a serious contender or a Kremlin puppet? Watch him give Putin a test ride in his new car and offer Reuters Digital Editor Chrystia Freeland his critique of the “cynical” Russian elite. Watch Chrystia Freeland’s discuss panel every Friday at 8am EST.
19 Notes/ Hide
- gabi-5star-rockstar likes this
- theexorancatales reblogged this from reuters
- themgdruidassembly likes this
- rancaforoneandall reblogged this from reuters
- sempermusarumguild7777777 reblogged this from reuters
- sempermusarumguild7777777 likes this
- inbonobo reblogged this from reuters and added:
- charliehalter likes this
- sloneczka likes this
- khrushchev-is-my-homeboy reblogged this from reuters and added:
- reuters posted this